I’ve recently been interested in what kind of subscription boxes are out there that contain natural products. Vegan Cuts sent me one of their beauty boxes to check out (I think it is the November box) and I was very pleased with what I found. It contains more than $53 worth of natural products for just $19.95.
It comes in a cute box with “no-bunny was harmed in the making of this box” printed on the side. The first thing you see upon opening is a nice card introducing the brand Hylunia with a 20% off coupon. I can’t wait to see what’s under the brown paper confetti!
Already I am super psyched by the goodies in this box. It contains a card that lists all items in the box and their value and a coupon for $5 off at vegancuts.com/beauty. Inside is:
- Floss Gloss 4-free nail polish. I got it in the shade ‘picnic’ which looks to be a pretty strawberry jam deep red cream shade. Can’t wait to try it! $8 value.
- A deluxe sample size of Lovinah coffee bean-illa energizing body scrub. Smells incredible and is a good size sample.
- Lotus Wei (squeal! I love this brand!) transformative Balancing Serum in ‘Pure Energy.’ A 10ml glass bottle. $10 value.
- A deluxe travel set of Hylunia skincare products including the Balancing Facial Cleansing Gel, Super Moisturizing Facial DayLotion with Hyluronic Acid, Therapeutic Healing & Restoring Cream, and Healing & Reparing Night Treatment. $35 value.
Overall I’m very impressed with this box and think it would be a great one to subscribe to! As described on their website this subscription features:
- Free shipping to the US
- 4-7 products in each box
- 100% cruelty-free
- Mostly organic and natural
- Mix of full and sample size products
- Cancel anytime
They have tons of themed boxes on sale right now for Black Friday! I might go get one right now! They also offer a vegan snack box subscription which looks amazing. These are a great way to try out new brands and products that I wouldn’t have necessarily known about. Have you tried Vegan Cuts? Let me know in the comments below. xo – Naomi