Hello beautiful! I have another group of empties to share with you today (see the first post here). Mostly skincare again, but one makeup item also! Let’s dive right in…
1) Eminence Organic Skincare Red Currant Mattifying Mist: One of my favorite facial mists of all time! I was so sad when this ran out. I’ve mentioned it here, and here. Will definitely buy this again. So refreshing and satisfying, especially in the summer months and so different from all the other mists I’ve tried. I’m interested to try other stuff from their Red Currant line.
2) Mendocino Minerals Organic Rose Mineral Make-up Mix and Skin Conditioner: Another face mist, basically. I really enjoyed this one and because it was small and plastic, used it mostly when traveling. I never used it to mix mineral makeup, just as a face mist to help prime before makeup, or help set it after. It smelled gorgeous, but it was very similar to other rose mists I’ve tried. I really enjoyed it and might get it again as a travel mist.
3) 100% Pure Long Last Concealer: One of my favorite concealers of all time. I already bought another one of these and will continue to keep this in my daily kit. I use it to spot conceal and for under my eyes. I wear the shade ‘creme.’ I’ve mentioned it here.
4) Just Natural Peppermint Foot Lotion: This was just a sample but I really liked it. It worked well to keep my feet smooth. My heels tend to dry out easily so I like to apply a nice lotion at night before bed. This one absorbed easily and didn’t feel greasy. I loved the minty sensation from the peppermint. Not much else to say about it. I have sooo many lotions to get through so I won’t be repurchasing for a while, but if you’re in the market for one I’d recommend it.
5) Caudalie Make-up Remover Cleansing Water: As you can see, I’ve already gone through two of these and will repurchase another next time I make an order (I got these from Sephora’s website…I wish they carried in in stores near me). My favorite makeup remover for eye makeup. It contains organic grape water and chamomile. I should just buy the 6.7 oz size instead of the 3.38 oz, but I like having the small size on hand too.
6) Sibu Beauty Sea Buckthorn Clarifying Toner: Yet another Sibu product that I thoroughly enjoyed. I think the only Sibu product I didn’t love was their exfoliating scrub (was just a little too rough in texture for me). This toner really helped to even out my skin and help lock in moisture after cleansing. I enjoyed it so much that I kept adding a little bit of water when it was almost out so I could extend it just a few more days…and then another few days!
7) Acure Sensitive Facial Cleanser (with Peony Stem Cell + Sunflower Amino Acids): This has become my favorite daily cleanser lately. I’m working on finishing a few others but I just reordered this yesterday as I can’t wait to get back to it. It removed makeup really well, cleansed gently, and worked well alone or with a konjac sponge or Clarisonic. I like the one listed below also, but I like this one better.
8) Acure Facial Cleansing Creme (with Argan Oil + Mint): As mentioned above, I liked this cleansing cream but loved their one for sensitive skin even better.
As always I’d love to hear what products you’ve finished lately too, and how you liked them! Hope you’re having a great week. xo – Naomi