I’m so excited to be opening the Autumn Yuzen box this week! I’ve absolutely loved the summer and spring boxes and this season they’ve delivered another great selection of revitalizing and nourishing natural products. Some of the products that have been in previous boxes have made their way into my daily and weekly routines.
For those of you not familiar, Yuzen is a seasonal spa subscription box that delivers the best eco-conscious products to nourish the body and soul. They are carefully chosen for excellence, mission, and integrity. It is $33 per box (the value of the products inside are always way more than that), and you can also send a box as a gift.
Each time I open a Yuzen box it is like receiving a thoughtful gift. From the beautiful yuzen pattern paper (which is different each time – I use mine as bookmarks) to the card with info on the products and a note from the founders. This time they included a little haiku which I just love!
Around the pond I wander
and the night is gone.” – Basho
What’s inside the fall box:
- Marula Shampoo by Africa Organics – I’m not familiar with Marula oil but I’m super excited to try it! It is rich in essential fatty acids and antioxidants and the bottle says it helps reduce dryness and breakage which sounds right up my alley. It’s gluten free, sulphate free, vegan, cruelty free, ethically sourced and sustainably packaged. No GMO’s, parabens, petroleum, synthetic fragrances, or colors. Full size! I’m pretty sure this is worth at least the cost of the whole box already.
- Cowgirl Extreme Antioxidant Serum – Helps to calm skin and defend against all the harmful free radicals that accelerate aging. It is made with only the best stuff and I tried it last night already – so far my skin loves it. Sample size.
- Eco Lips Organic Lip Scrub in Mint – I looove lip scrubs and this one looks amazing! It is made with 66% Fair Trade Certified ingredients and is gluten free, cruelty free, GMO free. This is going to freshen, soften, and exfoliate as it contains organic essential oils of spearmint and peppermint, organic coconut oil, olive oil and jojoba oil and organic sugar.
- GLEE Gum – I am so glad this was in here. I don’t chew gum daily, but when I do I’m glad I’ll now have gum that is plastic-free. Yes, you read that right. A lot of your typical gum out there is made with a plastic base! Glee gum is free of that and also free of artificial colors, flavors, and sweeteners (it is sweetened with 100% xylitol). I’ve had a few pieces already and am very happy with it!
- Nubian Heritage Indian Hemp & Haitian Vetiver Body Wash – This one is a generous travel size (3oz) which is perfect as I’m going away next week. This has a nice clean, fresh, relaxing scent and contains organic ingredients such as Hemp Seed oil, Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids, Shea butter and Neem oil. Sounds like a great combination for dry sensitive skin. The Shea butter is ethically sourced from a women’s co-op in Northern Ghana.
- TWO Red Flower products!
Arctic Berry Cloud Milk Cream – A luxuriously whipped cream with concentrated antioxidants for face and body. It contains the precious cloudberry, rich in fatty acids and vitamins. It smells heavenly. On the jar is says “filled with the scent of tens of thousands of tiny spring buds.” I’m in love with this already! It also says it is good for balancing and preventing signs of aging and acne (yes!). I think this is a sample size because the full size on their site is 164gr and this is 50gr. A generous sample though!
Lymphatic Phytopower Sea Cleanser and Masque – This can be used as a cleanser or 5-minute masque it says and helps to stimulate lymphatic flow and cell regeneration. Contains rich marine plants, white peat, certified organic mushrooms, sun-filled berries, and fresh citrus. A 32.5ml sample size. The full size is sold out on their site so I’m guessing its good!
Another incredible box from Yuzen! And of course they’ve included several coupons for the brands included in this box. I know I’ll be taking advantage of a few of those. If your looking for a subscription box to try or looking for a nice gift for someone, I’d give this one some serious consideration. I hope you enjoyed this post and all have a lovely weekend! Remember to take a moment for yourself. You deserve it. xo – Naomi*DisclaimerThis post includes some free samples but I do not receive compensation for these posts and I would not be reviewing and recommending these products if I didn't absolutely love them. All opinions are always my own.