I hope you all had a lovely Thanksgiving holiday yesterday! The world tells us that today is Black Friday, aka shop like a maniac day! But if you’re like me, you’re snuggled safely behind your computer, no crowds, just you, your cup of tea, and Gilmore Girls reruns in the background. If that’s the case, then put your feet up and take a look at these gorgeous holiday sets from some of my favorite natural beauty brands this year. All details with links are listed down below. Happy crowd-free shopping!
- Aromatherapy Associates Ultimate Bath Jewels $98 – The mother load of beautiful bath oils! Beautifully blended with the finest essential oils, this precious gift set will offer you the most remarkable therapeutic experience. It includes ten 9ml bottles and comes in a festive case that you can reuse as a jewelry box!
- Aromatherapy Associates Relax & Revive Set $31 – This cute set contains two 4.5ml roll-ons of their iconic Revive Morning and Deep Relax scents. A great stocking stuffer! I take these everywhere with me!
- Tatcha Hakken Special Introduction Set $95 – You can’t go wrong with a gift set from Tatcha. Always beautifully wrapped, the experience of opening one of their sets is just as much an experience as using the products themselves. The Hakken set, Inspired by the Japanese word for the joy of a new discovery, includes travel-sized versions of each step of the Tatcha beauty ritual, plus their exquisite eye cream and skin-perfecting SPF. Each set contains six items and you can choose to get a set for combination, dry, sensitive, or oily skin.
- Tarte Stroke of Midnight Brush Set $44 – This collectors set comes with a beautiful sequined hard case and five gold handled brushes. Sold out on Tarte’s site, but still available at Macy’s for the time being!
- Bite Beauty Best Bite Rewind $25 – A gift-ready set of four, deluxe-size Mini Matte Crème Lip Crayons in a purse-sized holiday tin. Mini Matte Crème Lip Crayons in Café, Torte, Coulis, and Aubergine. Paraben, Sulfate, and Phthalate free.
- Bite Beauty Bite Mix and Mingle $14 – Lip duos with six limited-edition holiday pairings of moisture-rich, double-ended lipsticks in complementary shades for the season. Paraben, Sulfate, and Phthalate free.
- All You Need Is Me by True Organic of Sweden $19 – An effective multi-use balm made with just six concentrated all natural and organic ingredients. Protects the skin against weather and wind, soothes irritation, relieves minor sunburn, helps heal minor scrapes and deeply hydrates for soft and supple skin. Use a small amount wherever moisture is needed.
- 100% Pure Hold My Hand Gift Set On Sale for $31 – This set includes Scent Coconut Honey Almond French Lavender Vanilla Bean. All four all-natural scents are dreamy, plus they really hydrate hands without being greasy. They come in a pretty pink box that hardly requires wrapping. Stick a bow on it and you’re good to go!
- Julep #Coveted Best of 2015 Nail Color Collection $48 – A dozen mini Julep polishes in this year’s most coveted colors in a limited-edition gift box! Need I say more? Julep’s proprietary 5-free, vegan-friendly formula also includes strengthening Hexanal and antioxidizing green coffee bean extract.
- 100% Pure New Fruit Pigmented Palettes $48 – Three new gorgeous palettes including Mermaid, Sex Kitten, and Punk Princess. I just reviews and swatched these here!
- Pacifica Dreamy Skin Solution Kit $32 – Pacifica has tons of great gift sets this year! This one includes five samples of their newest products from their natural skincare line formulated with superpower fruit and flower naturals. A great way to explore their latest treatments or stock up on travel-size goodies!
- Pacifica Dreaming Roll-On Trio $19 – I absolutely love their gorgeous roll-on perfumes and love collecting them! Formulated without: phthalates, parabens, carmine, beeswax, lanolin, mineral oils, propylene glycol, petroleum and peanut oil. No animal testing. 100% Vegan, cruelty and gluten free. This trio in particular includes their two newest scents, Tunsian Jasmine Lime and Sugared Amber Dreams, plus a classic Tuscan Blood Orange.
- Alima Pure The Ultimate Lipstick Set $150 – This is for the ultimate natural lipstick lover. The complete collection of their eight coveted Velvet Lipsticks. Loved for their pure, nourishing ingredients, lush, highly-pigmented coverage, and semi-matte finish. See my review here. I’ve tried all of these except Iris and they’re all amazing!
- jane iredale in the blink of a smoky eye Kit $50 – You might recognize this from my review not too long ago. This gorgeous eye shadow palette was design with a busy holiday season in mind but these eight shades are versatile year-round.
- Tata Harper Best in Glow Set $185 – This one should definitely look familiar to you! I just reviewed it two days ago 🙂 Such a beautiful collection of Tata Harper’s best sellers and a wonderful way to be introduced to natural skincare.
There were of course several more items I wanted to include, but then the list would have gotten super long! I try to keep this guide to around 15 each year. You can view my Instagram for extras! I hope you guys enjoyed this round up and got some great ideas. xo – Naomi
Also see my gift guide over on Sweet Violet Bride today, which contains a round up of gift ideas beyond beauty and skincare!