A few days late on this but I just had to report on what my favorites were last month as I have some great products to share with you – a mix of beauty, skincare, and jewelry! And as always, I’d love to hear what you’re favorites have been so far this spring in the comments below. xo – Naomi
1) BITE Beauty Amuse Bouch Lipsticks – I reviewed and swatched some of these here. This formula blew me away. Seriously one of the best I’ve tried in a natural full-color lipstick. Pictured here is one of my favorites for the season, Sweet Cream.
2) Tatcha LUMINOUS Deep Hydration Firming Eye Serum – This was one of their new releases this spring and I’ve been loving the nourishing formula and especially the cooling ceramic applicator that helps de-puff tired under eyes.
3) cocokind Organic Facial Repair Serum – I got this in the April Vegan Cuts Beauty box and am SO in love!!! I’ve been using it everyday since I got it about a week and a half ago and I feel like it is having a major positive effect on my skin. I’ll definitely be buying more. I’ve been breaking out sort of regularly and it has been healing scars and I’ve been breaking out much less since using it. It contains just three pure ingredients that apparently are a great match for my skin – organic virgin coconut oil, organic virgin avocado oil, and organic rosehip oil. It’s the only moisturizer I’ve needed lately which is saying a lot.
4) Smooth Anti-Aging Lip Treatment by EVER Skincare – I raved about this on Instagram last month and I’m still loving it. I love using it every night before I go to sleep. It is solid in the pot but melts into a silky butter when it warms on your lips. And it smells delicious … like vanilla and cocoa.
5) My Mane Care Hydrating Hair Mask – This has been saving my scalp. I have sensitive skin, and that includes my scalp. I had my Naturopath take a look at my scalp and she said it looks really healthy, just sensitive! It tends to run really dry and if I’ve found that using this mask 2-3 times per month really helps to soothe and prevent itching and dandruff. Plus my hair gets super hydrated! After massaging into my scalp I usually leave it in for 1-2 hours. It helps to shampoo twice after in order to prevent greasy looking hair the next day. I’ve been loving the Andalou Naturals Sunflower and Citrus Shampoo and Conditioner.
6) Antonym Lola Lash Certified Natural Mascara – I’ve had this for more than a year, but just recently rediscovered it in my stash and have fallen in love with it. The curved brush, once you get used to it, really helps to fan the eyelashes out and make them look long and full. It contains high quality natural ingredients, organic wax and linseed extract (blue flax), which help protect eyelashes while preventing clumping. It doesn’t bother my sensitive eyes.
7) Stella & Dot Reina Necklace / Wrap Bracelet – Been wearing this a lot. It goes with so many things! You can see more about it in my post about the Stella & Dot Summer Collection.